|Why did inspector Travis need the help of the
Master of Detectives?
Was the mysterious
homicide of a famous MIT researcher in some way connected to the studies that Professor
Eulemberg had been conducting for years?
Were Martin MystÚre's reocurring dreams a terrible omen
predicting a tragic and inhuman event? An event that would compromise the fine line
separating life and death?
A phone call, the murder of a famous researcher ...
- And so begins an intriguing point&click adventure. This
metamorphosis of events, deals with themes that push the boundaries of knowledge ...
buried secrets ... nightmares.
- A cool head, astuteness and responsibility are the guiding
priciples of Detective Martin MystÚre, his partner Diana and his faithful friend Java.
Intriguing adventures, enigmas to be unraveled and places to be explored.
- From the streets of New York, through to terriffying and
amazing places the Master of Detectives meets curious characters, old friends, unusual
women, stubborn police officers, and dangerous, unscupulous criminals.
- Inspired by Operation Dorian Gray, created by Alfredo
Castelli, this is Martin MystÚre's greatest adventure yet.
- Dramatic, atmospheric music, composed by two high caliber
maestros Lucio Fabri and Carlo Forester.
PEGI: ages 7+
Minimum system configuration:
- Windows ME/2000/XP
- Pentium III 866 Mhz
- Video card 32 MB
- 128 MB RAM
- 700 available space on hard disk
- 32x CDROM
- Compatible sound card, keyboard and mouse