|Based on the first Nancy Drew Book ever
For mystery fans 10
Venture into the past and outwit a cunning criminal
before time runs out!
Steer clear of trouble in a small town with big
The year is 1930. A fieery explosion at Lilac Inn leaves its
owner, Emily Crandall, teetering on the edge of sanity and propels you, as Nancy Drew,
headlong into adventure. A will left behind by an eccentric millionaire could solve
Emily's problems, and fortunately, you've got a car and can drive anywhere you want. But
watch out! When you're on the trail of a desperate villain, the road can get very bumpy.
Get clued-in to the hottest PC adventure game series: Nancy
- Immerse yourself in intrigue. 20 hours of thrilling game play
- Reason through riddles. Explore rich environments using great
- Sort through suspects. Save your game as you play and pick up
where you left off.
- Track down the truth. Sleuth on your own - or with family and
- Exchange tips and clues with other players online at www.herinteractive.com
Arson, theft, noises from nowhere: it's 1930 and weird things
are happening at a sleepy roadside inn.
You, as Nancy Drew, must find out why. But it won't be easy -
some of the townsfolk won't give you the time of day, and others seem downright dangerous.
Will a dead man's clues lead to a moment of truth ... or to
your final hour?
ESRB: for all ages
Pentium II 400 MHz
64 MB RAM
300 MB available hard disk space
16 MB DirectX compatible video card
16 bit DirectX compatible sound card