|Outwit a Desperate Kidnapper Before a Theater
A friend has just vanished at
the Royal PaLLADIUM Theater, and you, as Nancy Drew, are in race against time to find her.
The building is destined for demolition in three days, and a sinister caller says your
friend will go down with it! Use your wits, nerve, and stealth to crack a kidnapping in
this fascinating 3D interactive theater riddled with hidden passsageways, magician's
trickery, and devious puzzles that conceal precious clues. If you don't unmask the
slippery kidnapper soon, all hopes of a happy ending will turn to rubble.
Solve a Kidnapping as Nancy Drew in a Theater of Illusion!
A night at the movies turns into a nightmare for you, as
Nancy Drew, when the final premiere at the Royal Palladium becomes a disappearing act for
a friend. The historic theater will be demolished in just three days, and Nancy's sure her
friend Maya is being held captive inside as ransom for the building! Is it a publicity
stunt or a misguided scheme? Nancy must race against the clock to find Maya and expose a
kidnapper who grows more desperate with each day's delay ...
- Two "Spy IQ" levels of dificulty
- 20+ hours of game play
- Lively, animated 3D characters, each with a secret to protect
- Second Chance option - without starting over
- Rich, interactive, 360-degree, 3D environments
- Huge realistic castle riddled with secret halls and
- Original, high quality music and 3D sound effects
- Built-in game hints (but only if you want them!)
- Great opportunities for collaborative sleuthing with family
Ages 10 and Up
Pentium 166 MHz (200 MHz recommended)
16 MB RAM
150 MB available hard disk space
16 bit DirectX 7.0 (or higher) compatible color graphics video and sound cards
Mouse and Speakers