|The past and future blur together when you,
Nancy Drew, investigate the strange events surrounding the Captain's Cove Amusement Park.
A freak roller coaster accident and a carousel with a mind of it's own draw Nancy deep
into a dangerous circle of falsehood and fear. Everyone you meet puts a different spin on
the story. Will this merry-go-round ride bring joy ... or tears?
Grab the Reins on a Whirlwind Ride Into the Secrets of Captain's Cove!
You, as Nancy Drew, have just entered a tightening circle of
fear and crime as you explore a seaside amusement park that's swirling with secrets. An
antique carousel horse has been stolen. Now, late at night, the merry-go-round takes off
on bizarre riderless journeys to nowhere. Are the painted ponies searching for their
missing lead horse, or is there another explanation for the midnight rides?
- Ride the carousel as often as you like!
- 20+ hours of game play
- "Phone-a-friend" game hints (but only if you want
- Nancy's laptop helps track progress and get clues
- New cell phone takes and makes calls anywhere in the game
- Two difficulty settings, Junior and Senior Detective
- "Second Chance" option; no need to start over
- Sleuth on your own, or with family and friends
ESRB: for all ages
Pentium 200 MHz
16 MB RAM
160 MB available hard disk space
16 bit Windows compatible color graphics video and sound cards
Mouse and Speakers