|Nowadays hacking in somewhere you don't belong
can get you in trouble.
You got 30 megs
online, three viruses, six icebreakers and a smart-mouth ROM construct riding shotgun. As
you go hacking in hard on the immense icy-hard crystal of the new database, something
stirs within it. Artificial intelligence?
"You know", says your ROM construct, "maybe
the ice here is so hard not just to keep cowboys like you out, but 'cause they wanta keep
something else in."
And then you remember: They're called Als 'cause they don't
care when they kill you.
It's party time in Cyberspace.
- Drawn from the pages of the smash cyberpunk novel Neuromancer
by William Gibson.
- Skill-based-role-playing game by the creators of "The
Bard's Tale" and "Wasteland".
- Fully digitized original soundtrack by DEVO.
- Soon to be a major motion picture from Cabana Boy Productions.
- Easy-to-use icon and window interface.
- Use your skills to break into government and corporate
computer systems, or jack into Cyberspace and cut into ice-encased databases with your
- Multiple paths to a successful conclusion.
- Annoy the characters you meet and they won't forget it - but
you can't forget asking them for help later on.
Minimum system requirements:
IBM/Tandy and 100% compatibles
DOS 2.1 - 4.0
Supports CGA and 16 color Tandy, EGA, VGA and MCGA
Blank disk or hard disk required
Supports Microsoft mouse
Colour monitor required