|As Nikopol you find yourself in a suspenseful
adventure to find your father and thwart a dangerous conspiracy. Entangled in political
intrigue you are caught between two worlds, one of ananrchy and one of immortality.
Paris 2023. For citizen Nikopol, the city is now a maze of mysteries,
secrets, and clues that must be explored as he learns his missing father may be alive, a
possible pawn in a looming political battle of revenge and death between a power-hungry
dictator and the Immortals.
Does his father live? What dark plot leads him to this place?
Who watches and waits from high above this city of light ...
and what dark secrets lie buried beneath its fabled streets?
You are Alcide Nikopol: struggling artist. Devoted son.
Search for answers from a humble artist's apartment to grand
palace corridors, through labyrinthine Metro passages and fortfied military towers.
- A thrilling mental challenge in a rich futuristic universe
inspired by famed graphic novelist Enki Bilal
- As Nikopol, you must use cunning and logic to protect yourself
from the Immortals' plans and thwart a dark conspiracy
- Interaction with 8 characters in 6 different environments,
each made of several settings
- Visually stunning graphics
- Immersive gameplay
- Classic point and click interface
- Windows XP/Vista
- DirectX 9.0c December version (included)
- 1,7 GHz Pentium 4, AMD Athlon or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM (1024 MB with Vista)
- 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphic card
ATI Radeon 9600/NVIDIA6 series and higher
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound device
- DVDROM 16x or faster
- Windows compatible mouse
- 3GB hard drive space